10.08.2009

My seed has grown

I dreamt of a tree.
It was small and young.
My hands were pushing it's roots into the earth and praying for its safety and well-being. I was preforming Reiki on it as I held it's small trunk in my hands. I heard it smile and send loving thoughts to me as it absorbed the new soil it was now living in.
I recognized this tree as the newly planted loving vibrations that now resonate with my core being.
The tree lives inside me.
I can see my chakra column aligning with the trunk. My chakras glimering under its light brown bark.
I water it, feed it life and give it love when I take care of my physical and spiritual well-being. When I give it Reiki it expands and grows.
Its roots start at my feet and grow down into my earth star.
Its top branches reach my crown and then a light radiates at the top almost like a sun that never sets.
It has grown since I first saw it over a week ago.
It also has grown leaves. Green and in the shape of maple leaves.
I am excited to learn more from this tree and to watch it grow as it touches me.

Love & Light,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment