5.19.2009

Starting the process of new direction

It seems like it has been a long road to this point in life.


I finally feel a direction, a purpose to all that happened in life up until this moment. You would think having twin girls just 15 months ago would give one a sense of purpose, but really I knew deep down I would do more in addition to helping my little earth angels grow and bloom into their own little beings. My goal is to share my process, my loves in life, stores of how my family grows and changes during the paradigm shift we are currently undergoing here on earth. I also hope to show that change and growth into a more centered life in this new world is a lot easier when you go with the flow, accept what comes up on the surface and decide how best to use it or release it if it no longer serves.




I believe that we each have something to bring into this new paradigm, this new era. Our light dwells within each of us. Reach in and grab hold of your inner strength, it has been waiting for you all along.




With much love and excitement I invite you to follow my journey into the great love of God's wonderful light we call life.


Love & Light- Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment