5.28.2009

I walked with Eagle

These last few days have been fast moving and full of wonderful adventures both with family and from within. Family first- my little ones are growing like weeds. It seems like just yesterday that we brought them home. I still laugh at our start as parents and how all the books and classes we took really could not prepare us for taking care of two little babies at once. It is now sunny out and just in time for my little ones to start exploring the world outside their stroller. Gone are the days of viewing the world from a safe sitting position. So the back yard and play parks are on the list for exploration. Lucky for me I've already stocked up on natural sunscreen and hats. They love the dirt. They like to eat it, throw it, rub it in their clothes and skin. Oh, and they also like flowers. The colors, smells, and textures are simply irresistible to them. We bought an azalea plant to represent them and planted it in the yard for them to see. It's nice to honor their new souls into the world. We took a trip to the park to let them walk in the grass and swing. If you ever want to connect with your inner child put a small little child in a swing and watch her face as she feels the feeling of flying through the air. The smiles, the laughs, the pure joy of being free. They both glow at this experience. I soak in their joy and hold their pure love for life in my very being. Purity is looking at the world for the very first time. Looking at it through my child's eyes is as close as I have come to feeling this purity again.



Since my manifestation of working on my body this cycle my body has taken little time in letting me know what it needs. I'm in the process of switching over to all natural products for hair, skin, and home. This process started over a month ago but is ramped up due to body needs. The endless search for home products finally ended and look forward to receiving them soon. Skin and hair are next. I've already been using some products but have not liked the outcome or all that needs to be done just for my face to be clean and moisturized. With that said I'm on to another avenue which I hope to receive soon. Exercise has become vital again. I actually crave the movement and am grateful for the ability to go and get outside as needed. My biggest change has happened in the last week. I'm officially a vegetarian, again. This has been a long time coming and it happened much slower than the first time. I wanted to make sure it was right and worked for my whole lifestyle as I am the main cook in the house. I've bought some new books to give me ideas on family cooking and long term health vitality for myself. I'm actually very happy with this change and plan on writing about this shift another time.



Spiritually I continue to expand and grow. This week I attended another spiritual gathering with a wonderful group of women and as always that helped me continued expansion and also assisted with understanding some feelings that came up earlier in the week. During our group meditation my heart chakra that has been aching for weeks now seemed to open up and then rip open feeling larger than my body. I was very sensitive later that night and could almost feel the feelings of everyone I encountered. As I was doing a meditation prior to going to bed I was shown my heart chakra from above. The magnitude of this vision explained my pain and sensitivity. It looked like the Grand Canyon in shape. It had very deep valleys and broke off into different directions. It glowed the color of pink and pulsed. As I was looking at it I was feeling so many different emotions; feeling so many different thoughts and experiences heal all at once. A white linen cloth was placed over it. I asked why and was told it was for protection. You could still see the outline and faint color as the cloth was almost soaked into the space. I awoke still feeling very raw and open. It felt as though my heart was ripped wide open and breath work was all I could do to provide any easing of pain. I choose to take a long walk by the water with my girls to clear myself- I just could not be confined to an inside space. As I started the walk an Eagle flew very low over my head. She followed me down the path, rested on a high perch and then just when she was out of view she came around the mountain side and took another perch where we could continue to be in each others space. As I entered the forest portion of the walk we said good-bye. Eagle has always represented to me that I am walking on the right path with God. I smiled and knew that in honoring myself I was being honored. The sparrows ate in the low hills around us. The sun made the water glitter and shine. In the distance I witness Mt. Rainer and all his glory standing tall still covered with snow. I left the walk still very sensitive but more grounded and on the path to healing. As I write this the sensation of being ripped open is gone. I am grateful for the continued expansion and love that I receive as I walk this path.

I am blessed beyond words.

It is my honor to serve and I am honored to share my journey with you.

Namaste,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment