8.01.2009

Live with Purpose

Since the beautiful Summer Solstice I have found a peace- a quiet space- that brews up within me and empties like the tides. I have experienced deep pain. I have touched the very fibers of my dark side and burned them in the summer sun. I have felt the relentless vibrations from the planets above rain down and spin my insides demanding change. I move with the flow, I enter the deep when shifted. I call to the Masters and Angels when it gets to be too much. I breathe. This is the time for acceptance of our callings. This is the time to honor and acknowledge the voice within that softly whispers. This is the time to learn to ride the wave and find the safe place when all else feels full of chaos and emptiness.

I have stayed open for the last new moon to allow for intentions to manifest as needed. The Lunar/Solar eclipse series we are currently moving through has left me all but ripped to shreds and moving with the flow is the only way I can live in sound mind and body. I have become acutely aware of my surroundings. My physical body and spirit have melded more into one through this transformation and I am more in touch with the words that whisper on the winds. I hear the call for change from the heavens and gently bow in acceptance. I create each day with prayer and move through it with love. For the last six weeks I have heard the following phrase repeated and so I have taken it on as my mantra- 'Live with Purpose'.

It seems so simple yet most of us don't live our everyday lives with purpose. We eat, drink, and move through our days almost in a zombie state doing the same things over and over again. Living with Purpose requires more thought, more inner prompting to move from one thing to the next. Multitasking is hard to do while living in the moment. Living with purpose requires us to say each day 'I will do as I am guided, be the Face of God and share my Love along the way'. I have worked this new mantra into my life slowly. It wasn't easy to allow myself to slow and take every moment into account as being unique. Especially the tasks I preform everyday. My ego self also took offense as it often does when another task is taken from its grasp. After one full moon cycle I was able to make the shift. I woke one morning and decided it was time to live the fullness of the day. After that is has grown more and more fulfilling to doing everything with purpose. I eat with purpose. An idea that is needed in my life right now. I was amazed at how much better I felt when I stopped, listened to my bodies needs and then filled them with the foods requested. This simple act of honoring my body has allowed me to feel more energetic and assists with my bodies given nutrition requirements day by day. I also walk with purpose. I slow myself down and walk more consciously. I exercise and honor my body and make adjustments to my speed when required. I listen to the needs of my joints when a road is too hard or a hill too steep. I also hear when my body just wants to move, dance, be free to stretch. Today I was guided to imagine love flowing from my being as I walked. So on my morning walk I imagined my love float on the breeze and touch those that walked the same path. What a wonderful thought to share my spirit and love with others unknown to me. Helping, healing, reaching others with only the intent of love- theirs if they so choose to allow it.

Prayer has helped me live with purpose. I can express to the Mother/Father God my love and gratitude for each day and each night. I honor this body temple that was given to me to have this human experience. I honor my spirit as holy and a piece of God. Prayer not only for me or my loved ones but for all. Giving the gift of praying for those that need it regardless of their religion or awareness is honoring humanity and a service you can provide to this world you live in. Living with Purpose requires gratitude, acceptance, complete surrender, trust, and hope. I will always believe the best in humanity because without that hope and belief all seems lost. I trust life is moving into better times and better spaces because there is no other way I want my children or myself to live. Living with Purpose means I am doing my part each and every moment to make my prayers, my dreams, my hopes a reality. I create a ripple in the waves of vibrational space and time. Forever touched by my love this world is one drop closer to peace, love, and healing.

Live with Purpose. Live in Purpose. Honor your Divine Self.

Touch the stars and know you are never alone.

My prayers are always with you.

With much Love & Light,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment