8.31.2009

Projecting Truth

I am always working on projecting Love, Grace, Happiness, Joy, and Serenity. I want to be the change I want for the world. I wish for the day when I don't have to think of it so consciously during harder times or difficult situations. I want to be the face of God so naturally that I have to stop and realize how far I have come.
I came into this lifetime to channel the love of God into my world and all that I come in contact with. I came into this life to help the children of this new Generation find a voice and use it without fear or regard for the masses that don't believe in a better tomorrow. I came into this life to make a difference and I create a new shift in consciousness every time I stay centered in the Divine Love. I reach out and help those that seemingly appear to want otherwise. I smile, really smile with my soul to everyone I come across regardless of their demeanor. I always give it my all. Being weary is no excuse for not shining my light as brightly as I possibly can. I am human and my physical body has boundaries however my soul does not and so when this body is done and needs rest I honor its request and send my spirit free to do the work that needs to be done sans this physical temple.
I think life feels more rewarding when I know I'm making a ripple in the big pond of life. My daughters are learning by example and they are now starting to show the first buds of these lessons. Their nature is so pure you can feel it in their presence. They don't know there are worldly limitations created by a society that no longer understands the pulse of the new world. They only see the beauty, they only feel the love. I watch as they run to trees and hug them or see a flower and scream for joy at its very presence in their world. They learned these things by listening to their inner voices- not because they witnessed these acts by another soul. I only gave them love and spoke my truth in whispers while they grew inside me and in front of me. I honor the gift I have to give them. This Divine Love has taught me that it has no end, it only grows the more it is freely given and released. It wraps itself up in ribbons of light and touches all that it sees. My daughters soak it up, dance in it, and giggle as it tickles their very core before exiting to dance again. They are filled with a pureness that can only be described as perfection and the Divine Love is their gift to hold onto for a lifetime. I live my life full of Love, Grace, Happiness, Joy and Serenity because it is my birth-right, my honor, and my gift to give the world. My two little girls will grow to know it only as their truth from the moment they took their first breath. That very idea breathes new life into a world that needs the hope of their souls to spread like fires, purifying the vibrations of the world and creating a new paradigm that holds the promise for better tomorrows.

You must have love in your heart before you can hope. -Yoruba Proverb

Namaste,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment