8.09.2009

Lunar Gift

This Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse we experienced last Wednesday was truly magical. I traveled to Lake Crescent- a beautifully serene lake that rests at the base of the Olympic Mountains and their rain forests. The water is tropical to deep blue and with no wind sits like a glassy mirror reflecting the surrounding beauty. I visited a spot I had been to before and walked using my guidance to find the perfect place to sit and soak in the transforming energies. The experience was breath taking, physical, mental, and in the end very spiritual. I was gifted this time for a reason and have found that the gifts I have received over this summers Eclipse series are really starting to integrate nicely into my being. While soaking in my meditation I was pulled to write a poem of the surrounding life that shared this wonderful experience with me. It is my gift to share and captures a moment of pure bliss. Enjoy.

Crescent Light

Spider silk glitters in the sunlight
Maple leaves reach to touch the waters light
Water laps the rocky shore
Flies dance above the lakes edge
Moss hangs off shady trees
I rest my soul and reach for the stars
Fallen trees create a new home for young fish
The wind ripples the glassy bay
Birds sing their afternoon tunes- celebrating life
River flows clean and soft- whispers of travels down the mountain
Clouds break releasing sunlight on the foggy day
I sit at the waters edge and release my fears away
My new day is here
My life has opened into a new Divine Space
I heal with every breath


Love & Light,
Leah McCullough

No comments:

Post a Comment