6.29.2009

Growing in Healing

Reiki was a passion of mine before the gift of my daughters. I had been guided/drawn to it while I was still living a life of illness and addiction. Once I made my life change I knew it was time to follow the guidance and try the healing on myself. I was in the middle of a lot of life turmoil and needed healing on so many levels. The moment I put out my need for the right practitioner one was shown into my life. After that first healing I was hooked. There really is no way to describe how wonderful this healing love is to a restless pain-filled soul. It was transforming and it had only just started. I received two more session before my first spiritual gathering- then one more prior to taking my Reiki I & II attunements so I could become a healer as well. I thought the healing sessions themselves were transforming but I had no idea how powerful and self-fulfilling the attunements would be for me. They opened up my soul to a new awareness of God Love. They activated a code locked inside my center to be awakened for the remainder of this human lifetime. I was now a healer. This was something I had wanted for so long and I was now able to do this on myself and others. I continued to receive healing sessions which only magnified my internal healings. I was able to rid myself of a very painful condition which has not come back since that time. I was also able to start healing wounds so old and deep they blistered inside as they were released and cleansed. Most of all, I was awakening the Divine self within.



I was given the gift of receiving my final Master attunement from a Diving Loving soul next to a running stream in the middle of the New Mexico desert on grounds that I personally consider sacred. As the full moon lunar eclipse prepared for its debut I received the gift of contact with the Ascended Masters and Angels smiling down on me as I sat receiving the God Love that is Reiki. This experience was so beautifully Spiritual and Life changing. I will cherish this moment as it was the shift of release from an old life into a new one.



I utilized Reiki while pregnant and on occasions after the babies were born but I truly let the daily process of opening and receiving the gift be put aside for feedings and much needed sleep. I always felt it swirling inside and knew that the time would come when my passion would have time to move into my life again. While in meditation I was drawn to an energy inside myself that sparked a flood of ideas and information for the future. I was to use Reiki in my daily life again not just for myself but to start healing others, and also to teach. I have decided to return yet again to class to learn the practice of attunement and to share it with those that need it. We are all born healers in our own way. I will assist in passing this God Love to those that need it, request it, or find it to be their path also. I have now returned to my daily healing of self and I am growing more aware of how strong this healing love is in these new days. Much more potent than just two years ago. I also notice that is helps clear the aura and lower vibrational energies more effectively. I am honored that I have this experience of see how the shift of our world is changing all things-living or otherwise. In my growing and healing I am more of myself than I have ever been. What a wonderful gift to give myself and a wonderful way to honor the Divine Mother/Father God.



Be the change you want to see in the world. -Mahatma Gandhi



Namaste,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment