6.21.2009

I AM that I AM

I first heard 'I am that I am' said at a spiritual retreat I was on a few years ago. It was the first spiritual gathering I had ever attended and I was in my element but also very overwhelmed. I realized how closed up I had kept myself for so many years. The meaning of this statement went right over my head. I researched it later and realized its magnitude. I didn't however get 'it'. I didn't understand that I was God as much as God was me.

This last week and a half has been huge for me- another major transformation. Maybe it is better put that I have fought my way out of my cocoon. As I have sat on the tree of life letting the sun dry my wings I have become profoundly aware of my God-Self. Staying centered in my own body and soul the Grace of God fills me- completes me- with ever breath. I have found a center that is unlike any center of peace I have experienced. I can now see it clearly when I move away from it. I drench myself in Love the moment I wake and bathe in it at any moment by simply breathing in and becoming conscious of the Grace that fills my life- my being. This process is new and so I have to be aware of it at times moment by moment. I do not ever want to leave it- ever again. To be in the Grace of God is not a gift that was given to me. It has been my birth right from the moment I entered this body. I was only required to accept this truth and take it into my being. Pause for a moment and realize what I have just said because this truth is also your truth. If I could give one ounce of this Grace to each of you for just one moment you would want to bathe yourself in it daily also. This shift of thinking however is a path that is walked alone. Self-Love has been the key to my awakening. My breaking free to become the beautiful multi-colored butterfly that I am. This last month of building up my Self-Love has been a struggle, a hardship, a magnificent process of healing. I could not have asked for a more profound outcome.

I view myself now with a renewed sense of how truly powerful the Love of God is and how truly powerful I am by just changing my thoughts and focusing my intent. I have moved mountains of pain and heartache. I have removed toxins, cleared myself of lower vibrating energies, and continue to remove all fear based cords, memories, and programing. This process was done through my soul and with the assistance of mantra, affirmations, and prayer. I also received assistance from higher vibrational beings that I requested help from who lovingly received my prayers and assisted where they were needed. I trusted the process. I moved with the flow and always believed the outcome would far out weight the short term pain or discomfort. I owed myself this because I am a child of God. To honor my wonderful being I have to provide a solid foundation from which to grow from. My path of service is one of a lifetime. I now know that while I walk this path alone physically I will never have to be alone spiritually.

I look around on this tree of life that I am perched on. The sun is shining down warming my wings. The air is warm and full of wonderful smells and full of life. A life energy so tangible I can feel it embrace me in my new form. Sultry and smooth it caresses my skin urging me to take flight. I see myself and notice the crystal like color of my soul radiating off my body. I am ready.

I am that I am.

Love & Light,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment